- 1. test batch nos. 003442 (solomon) and 003444 (intra)
- 2. per InvtID, pick up LotSerNbr(s) as required or set by needed quantity, and insert corresponding number of rows in LotSerT
- 3. if i will require 3 serials, then the top non-zero LotSerNbr's will be retrieved and inserted accordingly to LotSerT
- 4. during release by solomon, QtyOnHand will be set to 0 and a new row will be created for the same item, with QtyOnHand set to 1, indicating that the item has moved locations/sites. no modification/update necessary for intranet
- 5. to supply the defaults for LotSerT, with appropriate values for LotSerNbr, LineNbr, LineRef, etc.
My parents and in-laws traveled to Singapore last September and it was truly memorable! I'm trying out some code to display a Google Photos album and it's quite cool that I'm able to embed the album here. Credits to Pavex for the great tool. He details out how to use it here . Check out the album below!