- 1. test batch nos. 003442 (solomon) and 003444 (intra)
- 2. per InvtID, pick up LotSerNbr(s) as required or set by needed quantity, and insert corresponding number of rows in LotSerT
- 3. if i will require 3 serials, then the top non-zero LotSerNbr's will be retrieved and inserted accordingly to LotSerT
- 4. during release by solomon, QtyOnHand will be set to 0 and a new row will be created for the same item, with QtyOnHand set to 1, indicating that the item has moved locations/sites. no modification/update necessary for intranet
- 5. to supply the defaults for LotSerT, with appropriate values for LotSerNbr, LineNbr, LineRef, etc.
March was a good month. Not just because it's my birthday month, but I've been able to do more physical exercises as far as I'm allowed, and I've also been able to get through my first month back in the job. For the first couple of weeks, I thought I was going to do 4 hours a day at most, and turn up the heat bit by bit until I'm able to do 100% again. But I suppose having to rest over a month does have its toll. It took significant effort to try not go all in with guns blazing on the first day back at work. LOL Anyway, I'm trying something new this year. We've migrated our applications to a better platform, and we'd like to push that to the cloud this year. It'll obviously need a lot of liaising and cooperative work with other teams and domains so I'm going to do more engagement and solutioning than the usual engineering this time. Last week, we did a platform-related hackathon and a critical refresh across clusters. There's going to be a lo